Wed, Nov 11 | Enforcer Educational Services
Basic Life Support(BLS/CPR)
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2020, 9:00 AM
Enforcer Educational Services, 424 State Hwy 75 S, Fairfield, Texas 75840
About the Event
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants