Wed, Mar 22|
Enforcer Educational Services
BLS (Basic Life Support/CPR)
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Enforcer Educational Services, 424 TX-75, Fairfield, TX 75840, USA
About the Event
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
This is your event ticket. Ticket holders must present their tickets on entry. You can either print your ticket or present this digital version. You can find all the details about this event on our website. If you have any questions, issues or wish to get a refund, contact the event host. If you can’t attend the event, please get in touch. Looking forward to seeing you there!