Wed, Jul 27|
Enforcer Educational Services
BLS (Basic Life Support/CPR)
The AHA’s BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
Time & Location
Jul 27, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Enforcer Educational Services, 424 TX-75, Fairfield, TX 75840, USA
About the Event
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants